Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Photo A Day : Day 29: Kiss

So, here's the Kiss.

The book is 'One Day' by David Nicholls. Have you heard about this book? Read about it here. It has been made into a movie and the edition featured in the picture is a movie tie-in. Here's the Wikipedia page of the movie.

I think I came across this book on Amazon, read the blurb and got hooked but it was very expensive on all Indian sites, somewhere around Rs 300-400. So, I actually waited (very unusual of me). I chanced upon this one while looking to buy in '3-for-2' offer at Landmark. The other 2 were: 'Room' by Emma Donoghue and 'The Lovely Bones' by Alice Sebold.


BOOK GIVEAWAY: Sea Of Innocence by Kishwar Desai
"Once you start reading it, you won't be able to put it down." - Khushwant Singh
And now rules of the Giveaway have been made super-simple. What are you waiting for? Hop over to this link and participate to win 'Sea Of Innocence' by Kishwar Desai

2 comments:

  1. WOW! U got a gr8 deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never miss a book deal. You know, I checked out online prices of all the books before buying them, and they were coming cheaper. Bought 6 books for 4 plus 3 for little one too.

      Delete