The other day when I was riding my scooty, there were quite a few things which left me infuriated. This post is actually an inspiration from that day.
Things which leave me cursing on the road:
- Where there are no dividers, people who drive on the other lane even when there are enough vehicles coming from the opposite sides.
- The sharp, sudden holes surfacing in the middle of the roads (no wonder I have fallen twice, back to back)
- People driving with high beam on.
- Poor street lighting – what are we paying taxes for!
- Some chauvinists, who try to show off that they can drive faster
- The slow pace at which the roads are made, and the fast pace in which it gets deteriorated
- The way autorickshawalas never give proper signal while taking a turn, it would always be sudden, abrupt.
I will surely keep adding my woes (because all the ideas crop up when I am on the road)