Sunday, September 19, 2010

Amateur photography

I have always been fascinated by the sky. I can just sit for hours and look at the sky - clouds / day / night / star-studded....doesn't matter! It is always beautiful. Some pictures that I clicked recently from my balcony!








I will be back with more pictures soon. Though I am still exploring the options on my regular Digi-cam, we are planning to get a good one pretty soon. I am not so much into video-shooting. I love pictures, of people or nature. So, well, watch out for more :-)

3 comments:

  1. I like... keep clicking away... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks. That's encouraging. Hope will click some more soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do also like watching sky in its various ambience. Those pics made me remember my childhood days when used to watch clouds in sky during liesure time in contrast now I feel short of time and space to pursue this interest.

    ReplyDelete