Friday, August 09, 2013

Why I Decide To Quit?

… my job, that is. It is a question I often get asked, explicitly or implicitly. I have addressed it many times in different places in different ways.

Let us just begin with the fact that it is easy to get stereotyped in this world. No offence. I have also been guilty of judging other people on perceptions.



So, here’s the story of a Stay-at-home-Mom [a.k.a me] who did not quit her job because she was about to have a baby; but one way or the other that’s what eventually happened.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post. It's always amazing how many people just assume why you are taking a decision and wouldn't believe the real and simple reason behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why people don't believe you?? seriously!! why can't someone (especially a woman) quit her job for a reason that she is happy doing something else.... Prejudice is all that I can say..

    but yes you not a little bit writer :D :D you are a wonderful writer..and I love reading your posts & articles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so confident and clear post. May all your dreams come true Reema
    Wishes
    Afshan

    ReplyDelete