Sunday, October 17, 2004

Saturday has arrived. Finally!

This day was extremely taxing. I got up at 6.30 am for a class at 8 am. After the class, at 9.30 am, I sat down finally to write my pending article for our college magazine LINKPIN. I have been an editorial board member for more than a year and did not write one article!!!That was really, really bad. So by 2.30 pm, I completed my article on 'Rural Marketing in India-Opportunities & Challenges'. That done, I went to canteen to grab a quick lunch of Masala Dosa (although I have got sick of it!). Then I spent time in the library flipping through Economic Times till 4.30 pm. I had a class till 7.30 pm. And after everything, I am here at our good, old computer lab to post stuff about something atleast. Everyday I logged into Blogspot, wondered what to write, close it and leave for home! It had been days since I last posted!
Anyways, my reading cruise is still on! Now that my article is completed, today I would start 'The Da-Vinci Code', then I have also got a collection of short stories, Interpreter of Maladies and one from Harry Porter series (I finally decided to have a look why JK Rowling is creating so much buzz everywhere!) piled up! Besides, I have 2 issues of USP, 1 issue of Pitch, 1 old issue of 'The Brief' and bound A&M issues. Anybody would think I am completely drowned in Advertising! Well, atleast I am trying.
Its a dream to be there, in Advertising, creating wonderful ads!
You know something? I really love Saturdays, it has a Sunday a day after to relax!
OK, enough of dreaming. My back is aching like hell! I have been working since morning without rest, so catch you later, sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment