Participating in 'the Ultimate Blog Challenge July 2013' was an amazing and rewarding experience in more ways than one. My thoughts:
|Image courtesy: artspace2000.com|
- 31 posts in 31 days! In fact, I have written 10 posts in 3 days, and they all are proper posts. That in itself is a feat. Didn't I tell you I am the most productive at the last moment?
- Writing so much was fun. I love writing. I was never skeptical that I will not be able to complete it. It actually made me realize that the more we write, the better writer we become, and more ideas keep flowing. So, need to keep the momentum. I might just take up another Challenge, who knows!
- These Challenges have breathed a new life into this blog. It was neglected for so long. I have been writing here since my MBA days, so I never thought I would abandon it.
- I found some new, interesting blogs. I am yet to read them properly but they have been added to my reading list.
- When everyone was writing a post daily (on an average), there was very less time to hop around the blogs. So, that is on my agenda right now.
- This Challenge was much better than the others because everyone was free to write what they wanted. So, I read some very interesting posts.
- Book reviews are the top priority next month. I need to finish a lot of reviews fast. And I am a little behind in my GoodReads Challenge, so need to get focused on that now.
- And the best part is that my IndiRank has never been this good. I am at 82, and loving it.
So, lovely people, thank you for reading. See you around :-)