I thought today I will indulge in some self-love because true happiness comes from being happy with yourself.
I love about myself ...
- That I
can go to a person and say ‘sorry’ if I realize that I was wrong.
Image courtesy: gograph.com
- I am not addicted to TV or any online (computer / mobile) games, though I am addicted to books, but I don’t think that’s bad.
- That I am cleanliness freak. Though I admit it becomes crazy sometimes for my husband.
- That I am creative. Creativity is something you are born with and I think I am blessed that way.
- That I am quite low maintenance. I don’t crave for expensive gifts, jewelry, exotic holidays et. al. Give me books and I am happy.
- That I can make an awesome cup of tea.
- That I don’t lie. After all, I have to be a good example to my child.
- That I am a good listener.
- That I enjoy my own company. I never get bored of myself.
- That I am a perfectionist. I go the extra mile to deliver my best.
- That I am plan-oriented (or a listmaniac). I am comfortable when I have a list in hand.
- That I don't drink - hard or soft drinks. I only drink tea, and sometimes water ;-)
- That I am unconventional in a lot of things. I don't try to fit in if I feel passionate about certain thing.
- That I am warm and compassionate. I think that's my Taurean trait. I can do anything for a friend.
- That I love my life. I have dreams but I am not chasing bigger house or bigger car or better pay cheque. I am living for 'peace of mind' and 'happiness'.
There are many more things which I love about myself but I will resist going overboard. Some other day!
So what do you absolutely love about yourself?
You may also want to read: 10 Things I want to Change About Myself.