Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Cup of Tea

I am almost obsessed by Tea. When I was a kid, mum would try her best to dissuade me from getting on this habit but somehow it fascinated me even more (yes, people get fascinated by something like Tea also). Sometimes, I would not be satisfied by just one cup, I will go and make another cup all over again.

Thankfully, I never got the habit of Morning Tea. It is bad for health to drink tea in empty stomach, especially first thing in the morning. But yeah, I love having it when my hubby sometimes gets up very early and make his special Tea.

Sometimes I also have lemon Tea or black tea when I had had too much during the day. I plan to slowly move to Green Tea as well, but that can wait for sometime. It tastes so different that it does not feel like Tea at all!

I like Tea in big coffee mugs. I have different kind of coffee mugs - some gifted by me to my hubby, and some by him to me, and some freebies. A coffee mug is special to me too. It is like your identity. Your coffee / tea mug tells a lot about you.

People think I’m crazy. I even ‘cheers’ with my cup of Tea, when everyone else is downing wine, rum or some kind of alcohol. By the way, I really think all types of alcohol is highly over-rated. I cannot stand even the smell!

In my world, I am happy with my cup of Tea.

Image Courtesy: Shutterstock Images

4 comments:

  1. for me , coffee is tea.... i dunt really understand how all rest of the fam drinks tea, smtimes 7-8 times in a day... i dnt even have it at morning and the day is as normal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some or the other vices...but I have read somewhere 4 cups of tea would equal the ills of 2 cups of coffee. It is recommended not to drink more than 2 cups of tea or coffee

    ReplyDelete