I really have no clue about this 'tags' business, nevertheless, since Smita has tagged me, here I go!
A – Available/Single? Happily Married :)
B – Best friend? No single Best Friend, couple of very good Friends
C – Cake or Pie? Cake!!!
D – Drink of choice?Tea! Tea! Tea!
E – Essential item you use every day?Vaseline
F – Favorite colour? Fuchsia, Yellow, Red, Black, Blue..............so many of them
G – Gummy Bears Or
H – Hometown?Jamshedpur
I – Indulgence?Books. Hands down!
J – January or February? January :) Hubby's Birth month
K – Kids & their names?What Kids? None
L – Life is incomplete without? Love
M – Marriage date? 3rd December
N – Number of siblings? 1 Big Brother
P – Phobias/Fears? All kinds of insects, all kinds of birds and animals...ya, that includes human beings too
Q – Quote for today? My Quote for everyday: ‘I Know but one Freedom, that is Freedom of the Mind.’
R – Reason to smile? Love, Family, Friends….Life!
S – Season? Panchvan mausam pyaar ka………………..
T – Tag 3 People? Well, let’s see
U – Unknown fact about me? That I'm a cleanliness freak, everything has to be in place, picture-perfect all-the time!
V – Vegetable you don't like? Karela, Lauki
W – Worst habit? That I'm a cleanliness freak, everything has to be in place, picture-perfect all-the time!
That I'm a cleanliness freak, everything has to be in place, picture-perfect all-the time!
X – X-rays you've had? I don't have any X-ray
Y – Your favorite food? Indian home-cooked food
Z – Zodiac sign? Taurus: the Bull
And here's the Award for successfully completing this Tag:
So now, you too have a chance to be a Proud Member of the 'International Bloggers Community'. Here are the Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!
Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: Smita
2. His/her site's title and url: Books, Life and More; URL: http://books-life-n-more.blogspot.com
3. Date when you were tagged: 24th July '09
4. Persons you tagged:
Finally, done.... (some formatting has gone for a Toss though)