Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June Photo A Day : Day 11: Something Funny

I was badly stuck on this. I kept looking for something funny, then one thing led to another and suddenly I thought of this really hilarious book I had read: Why Men Can Only Do One Thing At A Time And Women Never Stop Talking by Allan and Barbara Pease. And if you have not read this book, trust me, these are not the only funny illustrations. There are so many others. Highly recommended for a good laugh on men and women stereotypes. 
Pages 26-27 | Book: Why Men Can Only Do One Thing
At A Time And Women Never Stop Talking

3 comments:

  1. hahaah, how funnily true is that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must read the book and find yourself shaking head all the time. Atleast you will have a good laugh, trust me :)

      Delete
  2. So very funny! It is true... the brains of men and women are wired differently!

    ReplyDelete