Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June Photo A Day : Day 19: Currently Reading

I am currently reading 'Wedding Night' by Sophie Kinsella.

I have a huge pile of to-be-reviewed books and also several from my own shelf. Too many books, too less time to read. Moreover, I am doing very badly on this challenge too!

Of late, even the books have not been too good. They are all OK but not out-of-the-world. I think I need to pick one from my own collection now since I buy them after much research and deliberation.

7 comments:

  1. "Too many books, too less time to read."
    Ditto. I think I'm going to do a "daily reading challenge" next month! :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I am done with these challenges. I am just dragging my feet on this one too now :-(

      Delete
  2. Too many books, too less time to read. A statement made just for me :D

    This is the very reason I didn't take up this challenge!!! Koi nahin just 10 more days to go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you chose wisely lady! Look what has become of me - neither here nor there :-(

      Delete
  3. Anonymous11:57 AM

    Just 9 more days. :) I am not taking up a daily challenge either for a long long time. Must pick up this book too.

    ReplyDelete